Model Joyce brings this ethereal gown collection by Miss Pearl Couture to life in our latest Digitorial
View the Full Spread HERE+
Photographer Christina Lazar-Schuler shares this gorgeous Behind-the-Scenes video of Folklore, her chic and vintage style editorial from the Fall Issue.
The FALL Issue has arrived!
Fashion's biggest season is here!
Submit your best fall fashion editorials to be considered for our next exciting issue:
Wishing Summer a bitter goodbye with this stunning and vibrant Digitorial by Kristina Radiy.
Abstract shapes adorn skin and suit. Check out this minimal Swim Digitorial by Grayson Hoffman.
Our first swimwear issue has made its debut!
Summer's ultimate fashion staple is the focus of our next issue. We are excited to bring you our very first swimwear issue!
Haley Tetreault's editorial 'Release' was chosen for La Beauté Issue without hesitation, and has become one of our favorite stories to date! Her elegant, simplistic style and clean technique are what intrigued us and we just had to know about the work that went into it. We conducted a short and sweet interview with her and asked her to share her thought process behind these extraordinary images.
The anticipated second Beauté Issue, featuring our first E Modela Cover Girl, is now live!
Estela wants YOU to rock the cover of our upcoming Beauté Issue! Enter now for a chance to win the cover and an 8-page spread and the ultra-chic NAKED3 Palette!
Beginning February 10th through February 17th at 11:59PM EST, complete the entry form. All entries must include full name, email address, phone number, two (2) RECENT close up color photographs of your face (one smiling, one not smiling), and a description of 50 or more words describing why you should be the next E Modela. INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
1) The Winner will be contacted via phone or email on or about February 18th.
2) The Estela Mag Team will choose top three (3) entrants for the semi-final portion of the contest and will then allow the public to choose the FINAL WINNER through a voting system on Facebook. Models may promote their entry to their followers for votes. The nominee with the most LIKES on their entry will be claimed the winner. In the event of a tie, the Estela Mag Team will choose the winner.
The Winner will receive:
-A cover and 8-page spread in Le Beauté Issue, Vol. II
-The NAKED3 Palette
-A copy of Le Beauté Issue
Submit your latest beauty editorials to Issue X, Le Beauté Issue!
Coming February 27th!
Celebrate the end of 2013 with The Winter Issue!
Inspired by the Sofia Coppola film The Virgin Suicides, XOXO is an editorial shot by Sally/Emily, a photography duo that possesses talent beyond their years. The simplicity and fragility of the theme are what captivated us and made us want to share their vision with you.
Photographer: Sally Ann & Emily May Gunawan www.sallyemily.com
Wardrobe Stylist: Amelita Valerie
Hairstylist & Makeup Artist: Rita Abi Khalil
Model: Carissa Finneren (LOOK)
Enjoy the final days of Summer by diving into our 8th issue!
The call to the wild, with fashions from designer Carlos Wayne.
Videographer: Seventh Division
Models: Brynne Ridgewell & Jenisa Young
She Waits for Midnight is a dark and sexy story featuring fall fashions and a talented crew. Watch as the masterpiece comes to life!
Photographer: Girard Peter
Wardrobe Stylist: Thea Washington
Makeup Artist & Hairstylist: Tara Robertson
Model: Amy Chai (T.H.E Artist Agency)
All clothing provided by Thrift Society
Boots by Forever 21
Our much anticipated Big Bold Summer Issue is here!
Get a behind the scenes look of one of our most favorite editorials from our Big Bold Summer Issue. Photographer Lanaya Flavelle gives us a glimpse of the set of BEATLEMANIA.
Watch the effortless movements of the flowing fabrics of Maureen Cloesmeijer's collection in this captivating motion editorial and let us know what you think!
The E Modela Contest aims to highlight the talent of the professional models throughout the world whose careers are taking center stage in their communities. One model will be selected to be featured in the next issue of Estela Magazine. He/she will have a full page spread which will include a brief interview. In addition to the magazine spread, you will be also be featured on our website and social media pages.
Our first special edition bridal issue!
The sixth installment to the Estela Magazine series.
As a young child, fashion model , Morgan Smith was inspired by her older sister to follow her dreams. At a young age, this Atlanta native discovered her love for fashion which she has pursued on and off camera with fashion design and modeling. Morgan is 5”9.5, resides in Atlanta, and she is currently signed to Ford Models Atlanta. This vibrant young model is a free spirit and an inspiration to her peers. Morgan looks up to successful models like Gisele Bundchen and her friend, Annie Gunther whose achievements keep her persevering in her own career.
Former Project Runway contestant Rafael Cox granted Estela a seat to his long awaited Spring/Summer collection debut.
We at Estela would like to go beyond our magazine and celebrate makeup artists every week by introducing a fun and exciting contest! Whether you're an established master of makeup or an aspiring student, Mondays are all about YOU! Every Monday, we will post a Makeup Challenge for that week, we will announce our weekly hashtag to use and all you have to do is enter via Instagram before the deadline! The winner will be announced the following Monday! Enter every week for a chance to be featured on our blog, Facebook, AND in our magazine!
1) Every Monday, we will post a theme for a makeup look. It is up to you how you'd like to interpret the theme, using your creativity.
2) You may use a model or yourself to create your look.
3) You may submit as many different looks as you like, as many times as you like! Just be sure to follow the theme with each photo you submit.
4) Be creative when taking your photo! Imagine how you'd like it to look in a fashion magazine.
5) Submissions will be closed every Saturday at 11:59PM EST and will reopen after we announce the winner on Monday at 12:00PM EST.
6) We will choose one winner each week. Every winner for that period will be published in the following issue of Estela Magazine, Estela's Blog, and Facebook page!
2) Check our Blog weekly for new themes.
3) Upload your image to Instagram and use the hashtag we accompany with each theme.
That's it! Best wishes to all artists!